A significant new planning application has been submitted for the site at the corner of the Clonsilla Road and Clonsilla Link Road, beside Porters Gate estate.
The proposed development is for:
- 103 residential units in total (made up of 67 two storey houses and 36 apartments in two 3 storey blocks)
- A two storey convenience food store of 1,300m2 aprox
- A single storey building with a cafe and shop
- 40 carparking spaces for the aparetment blocks and 82 spaces for the commercial development
- An ESB substation
- New entrance off the Clonsilla Link Road (opposite entrance to Castlefield Court)
There is already planning permission in existence (which applies up to 2020) for 166 residential units (138 apartments and 28 houses) and some commercial units on this site.
The applicant number is FW16a/0176. The deadline for submission is the 13th Jan.
Feel free to get in touch if you wish to discuss this or any other issues with me.