Fingal County Council are bringing forward a proposal for a major change to the Snugborough Road bridge and junction. This proposal is currently out for public consultation. The key details are:
- Upgrading the existing five-arm signalised junction at Snugborough Rd/N3 off-ramp/Blanchardstown Centre. Widen all road approaches, provide new high quality pedestrian/cyclist facilities and new public transport priority measures.
- Removal of right hand turning movement from Waterville onto the Snugborough Road.
- Removal of existing roundabout at Snugborough Rd/N3 on-ramp/Waterville and construction of 2 new signalised junctions in its place.
- Construction of new bridge structures over the N3 and over the Tolka Valley.
- Replace existing ramp access to Tolka Valley Park with access at similar grade.
Full details and images can be found here.
If you want to make a submission on this proposal, it can be made in writing to the Senior Executive Officer, Planning Department, Fingal County Council, Main Street, Swords, Co. Dublin. Submissions can also be made online here. The Council will consider all submissions before a final decision is made on the proposal.
The deadline is close of business on Thursday, 23rd February, 2017. Please feel free to forward me on a copy of your submission at firstname.lastname@example.org